|Work Location||Jakarta Raya|
|Date Posted||Friday, July 16, 2010|
As the largest Bank in Indonesia, with assets that have grown to more than 300 trillion today, and about 22.000 employees spread among 956 domestic branches and 6 overseas branches and representative offices, Bank Mandiri has committed to delivering excellence in banking services and to provide wide-ranging financial solutions in investment banking and sharia’ products as well as bancassurance for our private and state-owned corporate, commercial, small business and micro customers in addition to our customer clients. Bank Mandiri’s consistent efforts have garnered recognition from both domestic and international institutions. Many has appraised Bank Mandiri as a “Highly Trusted” company and as the best publicity-listed company in the financial sector
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Library Management or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): microsoft office programme.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Indonesia.
- Preferred language(s): English.
- Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
- 1 Full-Time positions available.
selengkapnya klik disini