|Lokasi Kerja||Jakarta Raya|
|Tanggal Tayang||Wednesday, June 02, 2010|
….. URGENTLY REQUIRED …..
- Assist Marunda Warehouse Team Leader for all Marunda operations.
- Monitor Control of Work breakthrough implementation and act as Area Authority (AA).
- Coordinate cargo delivery to/from offshore including rental equipments, stock/non stock material, repair, storage, junk, fabrication etc which met with user priority.
- Coordinate compilation of surplus equipments/parts, stock check/inspection, and preparation of asset disposal.
- Record and monitoring Material Discrepancy Report (MDR).
- Monitoring Production and Drilling stock items for perpetual inventory monitoring.
- Monitor Zero stock, project, cylinder gas bottle and storage material.
- Support implementation of ISO14001
- Prepare monthly report dashboard to Management
- Prepare Instruction to Perform (ITP), Work Order (WO) and SWO (Service Work Order) to contractor.
- Prepare Purchase Requisition for Marunda consumable items, tools, PPE, etc.
- Monitoring HSD Fuel Bunker for company.
- Monitor BvA and invoice tracking for Marunda.
- Monitoring certification and maintenance of steel basket, chemical tank and rack bottle, company properties.
- Assist optimization space Marunda shorebase.
- Coordinate compilation of surplus equipments/parts, stock check/inspection, asset disposal.
- Monitoring performance of shorebase contractor equipments e.g. crane, forklift and lifting gear.
- Minimum D3 Graduated
- Minimum 5 years experienced in Oil and Gas Warehouse Operations (including handling Inventory, Chemical, Production, Drilling, and Project Materials)
- Good analytical skill and has strong leadsership
- Has good computer skill (MS-Office, Oracle)
- Hard working, able to work under pressure and problem solving oriented
- Fluent in English both spoken and written will be advantage
Possibly related posts: (automatically generated)
- Related posts on BUMN
- Info | Laporkan Buruknya Pelayanan Publik [Ombudsman RI] « Blog …
- Kegagalan Solusi Kapitalisme « The best Ummah’s Weblog