|Position||Team Leader Banking Services|
|Work Location||Jakarta Raya|
|Date Posted||Friday, May 21, 2010|
As the largest Bank in Indonesia, with assets that have grown to more than 300 trillion today, and 22.408 employees spread among 1.027 domestic branches and 6 overseas branches and representative offices, Bank Mandiri has committed to deliver excellence banking services and to provide wide-ranging financial solutions.
Bank Mandiri has vacancies for qualified talent to join for the following position:
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree from reputable university with min. GPA 2,75
- Maximum age : 35 years old
- At least 5 years (manager/supervisor) experiences in Cash Management, Trustee, Escrow, dan Paying Agent in Foreign Bank.
- Has experiences in managing Global Transaction
- Having professional experince in handling corporate customer and syndication
- Able to operate any system in information technology
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
- Knowledge in structured finance is preffered
- Able to work independently and in a team
For registered JobStreet.com users, to apply online or via sms
Send to 9333