|Position||Corporate Foreign Exchange (FX) Marketing|
|Work Location||Jabodetabek,Yogyakarta,Jepara,Gianyar,Solo,Pangkal Pinang|
|Date Posted||Friday, May 21, 2010|
As the largest Bank in Indonesia, with assets that have grown to more than 300 trillion today, and 22.408 employees spread among 1.027 domestic branches and 6 overseas branches and representative offices, Bank Mandiri has committed to deliver excellence banking services and to provide wide-ranging financial solutions.
Bank Mandiri has vacancies for qualified talent to join for the following position:
- Marketing basic products of treasury, esp. foreign exchange trading.
- Develop and implement marketing strategy to get new customers and maintenance the existing customers in his specific area.
- Increase the profit and the volume of transaction base on target given.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree from reputable university
- Maximum age : 35 years old
- At least 2 years (manager/supervisor) experiences in marketing financial services (detailed understanding of trade finance products and foreign exchange trading are preffered)
- Good track record and performance in marketing area.
- Fluent in English
- Good in operating computer min. MS Word Program, MS Excell and MS Power Point
- Hands on management, strong sense of responsibility, good communication skill, work well independently as well as with others, energetic, willing to work with challenging target and self motivated.
- Having good knowledge on potensial foreign exchange market and willing to be placed in one of this area: Jabodetabek, Yogyakarta, Jepara, Gianyar, Solo, Pangkal Pinang
Only candidates that meets above requirements will be processed.
Please put your preffered area in your apllication letter
selengkapnya klik disini