|Work Location||Jakarta Raya|
|Date Posted||Wednesday, April 14, 2010|
As the largest Bank in Indonesia, with assets that have grown to more than 300 trillion today, and about 22.000 employees spread among 956 domestic branches and 6 overseas branches and representative offices, Bank Mandiri has committed to delivering excellence in banking services and to provide wide-ranging financial solutions in investment banking and sharia’ products as well as bancassurance for our private and state-owned corporate, commercial, small business and micro customers in addition to our customer clients. Bank Mandiri’s consistent efforts have garnered recognition from both domestic and international institutions. Many has appraised Bank Mandiri as a “Highly Trusted” company and as the best publicity-listed company in the financial sector
- Conduct quantitative research, generate reports and make presentations.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree / Post Graduate Degree in Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): eviews, SPSS.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience as credit analyst in Commercial/Corporate Banking or as quantitative researcher.
- Preferably Senior Staffs specializing in Banking/Financial Services or equivalent. Job role in Analyst or Economist.
- 1 Full-Time positions available.